Re: using USB dectalk or dectalk pc card with jaws

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:59:08 -0700

My two cents.  I don't think they even make the the card moddle anymore.  I
believe it was only an isa card, something new computers don't have anymore.
Considering when jaws comes up, the speed of the usb vs. that found by an
internal card is probably not noticable.  In theory, yes the card is faster.  I
no someone running the usb moddle and they ran that real fast no hickups or
anything.  btw, don't you have to run the usb decktalk in serial mode?