Re: urgent help please!

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:12:46 -0600

Hi Glenna,

Try this, uninstall everything concerning JFW.  Uninstall MSN completely.
Uninstall JFW.  What version of JFW is your key?  When did you get JFW?  I
use 4.51 have no problems.  You might try doing a disk clean up and then a
defragmentation.  Shut down your computer all the way down.  Then turn it
back, let it boot up complyely, reinstall JFW 5.0 or what ever you got after
4.51, I only have 5.0 after receving 4.51, I did'nt like it too much so I
reinstalled 4.51 if it works don't fix it.  Good luck.  Dave Hutchins