RE: urgent help please!

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:40:35 -0000

The only thing I can think of to do is if your using X P try windows
messenger  I have heard that you can run it along side msn and as far as =
know you need to remove anything about msn from the reg so its not easy =
but
try windows messenger=20

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx