Re: urgent help please!

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chatting-4-the-blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:37:53 -0500

Well, I would first like to tell anyone who is running windows 98, or 98SE.
Do not try to upgrade to MSN 6.2.  You can't run version 6.2 on windows 98
or 98SE.
As for going back to version 5.0, I'll have to look and see how it's done.
Usually you can remove MSN from your computer in the add/remove section of
the control panel.
Another way, and this is the harder way, would be to set up a new .net
passport.  Meaning, create a whole new identity.  Aside from these ideas,
I'm not sure what to do about resolving this problem.