Re: update or new version of jfw?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:26:51 -0400

Oh, I like 5.1 but it does seem I just get used to a version and they put
out a new one now, then I have to transfer over scripts and settings, learn
new things with it, fix a bug here and there that annoys me, remember where
some settings I only set once are, then do it all over again on my laptop.