RE: unzipping files

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:59:30 -0800

Hi Rose!

What version of Winzip are you using?

Roden

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:21 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: unzipping files

Hi, everyone.  My computer instructor told me about a free windows training
class that she was listening to on the internet.  She really didn't tell me how
to succesfully unzip files.  All she said was that I should be able to unzip
files but I am not sure of how to do it.  I'm running windows xp home and Jaws
4.51.   I followed all the prompts but only two files unzipped successfully.  I
would appreciate any help anybody could give me.  Thanks in advance.
Rosemarie

Make sure YOUR emails don't get lost! Download Mailinfo here