Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:18:29 -0400

Yardbird,

You're being OVERLY considerate and all warm and fuzzy. Some people are just plain dumb and/or lazy! In this category I also place those who can't be bothered to check the spelling of someone's name, before replying to her; hence, the dope-slap I've recently added to my signature file.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE