Re: unmuting Sound & Disabling the Touch Pad?

  • From: Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:02:24 -0800

Ok, I won't go much further, because it's rapidly straying off-topic. However, the Toshiba laptop fn key can be used in conjuction with f10 to toggle the touchpad, in most cases. If you have any more questions contact me offlist at vegaspipistrelle Cut and paste the email address and replace the word at with the at sign. I'm discouraging spammers, hopefully ...

Claudia wrote:

I have a Toshiba laptop with JFW, and lately, I end up indadvertently muting my
speakers, via the touchpad.
Is there a way to move the volume icon or disable the touchpad, so this
doesn't happen to me constantly?

I know how to go to run and type in
but, that doesn't always work because, I am never quite sure where I end up,
in the list of check boxes.

MSN: cdelreal1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: claudiadr2009

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.

Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 9
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
Blindtech is owned by Lynn White (

To unsubscribe from this list, please send an e-mail to

If you have any questions or concerns about the list, how it is being managed, or your subscription to it, please don't raise these concerns to the list or send test messages to it. Rather, please contact the administrators directly at

and we will be happy to assist you.
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.

Checked by AVG -