Re: un-justifying

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:56:53 -0700

I don't understand.  I said to put your cursor on a line within the area you
want to check, and press Insert F, not Alt F.  If it describes the paragraph
formatting at that point as being left aligned, then that's what it is.  It
can't be left aligned *and* right justified at the same time, nor centered.
It's either this or it's that.  Did you attempt to center a chapter heading?
And this is what Jaws said when you pressed Insert F?
, I don't know if you've actually t should tell you much more