From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tom Lange
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 8:52 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: typing program

Hi,
Type Ability is reported to be a very good program.  However, if that won't
work for you, check out Talking Typing Teacher from Marvelsoft.

http://www.marvelsoft.com

American Printing House also has a typing tutor.  It's been a while since I
checked it out, but as I recall, it caused some instability on some systems;
perhaps that's less of an issue now.

Tom