Re: touch screens

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:35:34 -0500

No you are not. I hope touch screens never take over.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kerri - Email Address: shalom75@xxxxxxx
Sent On: 23/11/2010 17:33
Sent To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The touch screens are worse than a mouse ever cold be. As it is we have
difficulty communicatinjg with the sighted people on the computer.
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx