Re: total recorder

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:10:14 -0700

Hi Francis,
You wrote:

how accessible is this program with jaws and can I record radio programs
with this program and where do I get it?

Total Recorder is very accessible; I use it all the time for recording streaming audio over the Internet. When you mentioned radio programs, are you talking about Internet radio programs, or are you talking about patching a radio into the line-in jack on your PC or laptop, then recording the radio broadcast?

You can read about and download Total Recorder at

http://www.totalrecorder.com

Tom