Re: tinyspell Instaolled!a

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:31:15 -0500

And, with the advancements in Jaws and computers over the past few years,
installing programs has become a lot easier.  One thing I've learned to do
is to always tab around through the choices before just hitting the next
button while installing a program.  Sometimes there are things that are
checked,  and will be installed that you may not want, like toolbars and
software you don't want.
Just my two cents.   Jack