Re: tiny spell

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:49:04 -0600

This aint JAWS related at all.  IF you have Windows XP, you need only go in
to your control panel and click Sounds and audio devices and go to the list
of operations which produce a sound.  Make sure a sound is assigned to a
function called "default beep".  IF there is no sound, assign one and save
the scheme.  That's all there is to it.  IF you have Windows 98SE, do the
same procedures for that OS which I don't know anything about.

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

Home Phone and Fax: (985)853-0139
e-mail and Windows Messenger: