times new roman, default, default,

  • From: "Joy Tilton" <joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:13:08 -0800

That's the words I, for some reason keep getting as I'm trying to read a=
 word document now.  All I wanted to do was get jaws to let me know when=
 attributes such as bold or underline have been changed as I read a=
 document.  But, I'm not getting that.  However, when I try reading a=
 document, almost every line, I get that bloody "times new roman,"=
 "default", plus I get some various point numbers, and marlot, and other=
 stuff.
It's acting as if tool bars are in the way or something, since I sometimes=
 also get "clipboard 4 of 12, paste all," for example.
How do I get rid of this garbage?  I'm using the latest version of jaws 5.1=
 and word 2000 on a windows ME machine.

To find out about some great cajun food and candies, and maybe even start a=
 home based business, check out http://www.cajuncountrycandies.com/W1265
mailto:joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn: joyctilton@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM address: joyctilton
leave me voice messages on laser box 206-309-1875
check out my journal at http://joyctilton.livejournal.com
                Save a life!  Donate blood at your local Red Cross center
today, please!