Re: thunderbird with jaws 9

In jaws9, when you are in compose window, first press ins+z and you can read and write as usual. After that, you should press ins+z again to read normaly all messages.

ryan Perdue said the following on 26.12.2008 20:49:
A friend of mine has jaws 9 and is using thunderbird.
When she is composing a message, she can't us her up and down arrows to review the message, they either say nothing or blank.
I had this same problem when I first used it so I switched the view to wide view and it worked ok but, that didn't solve the problem for her.
If anyone has suggestions as to how thunderbird can be configured better for jaws, please let us know.

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx