thunderbird with jaws 9

  • From: "ryan Perdue" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 14:49:23 -0500

A friend of mine has jaws 9 and is using thunderbird.
When she is composing a message, she can't us her up and down arrows to review the message, they either say nothing or blank. I had this same problem when I first used it so I switched the view to wide view and it worked ok but, that didn't solve the problem for her. If anyone has suggestions as to how thunderbird can be configured better for jaws, please let us know.
for great music
check out my wife Rainee's two CD's and a free mp3 download at
http://www.raineemusic.com