Re: the perpetual tale of the CD burner

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:11:16 -0500

Hi Ray, I'm getting that message.  I'm hopefully getting more discs on
Sunday and just doing this.  If these steps are wrong for use with windows
98 please enlighten me!

Once the CD is installed:
alt F
arrow down to send and hit enter on the CD destination.

Wait until recording is ended and remove disc or add more files if desired.
I am working with manuscripts and some of them are pretty long.  Thanks all,
Judith