Re: the perpetual tale of the CD burner

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:43:22 -0500

I hope some one can help you here more then I can since it's been along time
since I used that program but this is how I remember it, if I'm wrong please
don't slam me like some people seem to take pleasure in doing, I'm trying,
but I don't remember exactly, I know you go in the system tray, there will
be something for direct CD, or there should be, and you enter on that, and
tab around, it will have things mentioning having the wizard come up when
you insert a CD, you'd want that checked, I wish I remembered but I didn't
like the latest version because it wasn't accessible where I wanted to use
it and I sold it last spring or summer and the previous version I used to
have, and still have but can't use on my old windows 98 machine, I haven't
used that in a  year. I now have XP on this computer so that version and
computer are sitting. Hopefully some one can give you more help with that
then I can.