Re: the blind programming jaws list

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:52:56 -0400

Steve,

The BlindProgramming lists are ran by James Homme and he should be able to
check your status and fix the problem.
You can email:
mailman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/23/2007 10:52
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
the blind programming jaws list

Is anybody having a problem on the jawslite list on the blind programming
site? About six months ago I suddenly stopped receiving messages from the
list. To make it work properly again, I had to unsubscribe and
resubscribe.
I tried doing this again and I am still not getting messages from the
list.
It might have something to do with emails bouncing.