Re: the accessible version of adobe acrobat reader with jaws 5.00.844?

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:06:02 -0400

If you want, if you have the pdf file downloaded you can save it to text.
This is for adobe 6.0 and 6.1. I don't know if version 5.1 can do this. If
you want to save your pdf file to text open the pdf document and press alt.
Make sure the file option is highlighted then arrow down to save as text and
presss enter. You can keep the file name or change it. Just tab to ok. This
will turn the pdf into a text file. It works. I've saved some of my pdf
manuals into text so I can read them better.