RE: the Personal Computer was the greatest thing ever invented for the Blind

  • From: Nicholas Cordilione <Nicholas.Cordilione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:30:36 -0400

Believe it or not, I have a never-been-used Optacon II that  was purchased
for me within the year that they were discontinued. A friend of mine was
going to teach me how to use it but, shortly after obtaining the Optacon,
he passed away. Needless to say, I never learned how to use it but over the
years I've
attempted to self learn it as well as researching it. Never had much luck
with it. Per this thread, I just might dust it off this weekend. I keep
hoping the light bulb will come on...
Nick Cordilione
Endicott Interconnect Technologies
Department #0040 (internal/vendor tool gage calibration recall services)
Phone:  (607) 755-2294.
Internal pager:  (607) 239-3990
External pager: (607) 239-3990

Alternative archives located at: