From: "Caitlyn McFarland" <ladylavendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 10:25 AM
Subject: that tilda on the desktop

> Hi,
> I am wondering about an item on my desktop that seems to be related to
jfw, but I'm not sure it is.  It's a file called ~.  It's empty, and if I
delete it, nothing is hurt, but it keeps coming back.  I am running the
current version of Norton and auto protect is on, am also running a decent
spyware blocker, etc.  I am running jfw 4.51.138 and win 98.  Anybody have a
clue as to what this is, and how to stop it from appearing and reappearing?