thanks for helping

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:15:19 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI all
Thanks for each one of your suggestions. Adrian, I went into add and
remove programs and I located freedom scientific jaws8 but there's no
option to modify. There's only a remove freedom scientific jaws8 button.
There's other buttons as well such as  click  here for support
information and   occasionally but that only opens up a message box.
David, thanks for your suggestion. The file could not be  found.
I assume my only luck is to download the file and then  repair jaws.
So is it the 62 mb file I should download?
thanks--