tech support

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:21:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am willing to provide free tech
support either via email or jaws tandom. Jaws tandom would only work for those
of you
that have jaws 10 because that is the version I use. If you would like
tech support, please email me off-list at

_rouillardmike@xxxxxxxx (mailto:rouillardmike@xxxxxxx)

Tech support is not limited to just jaws. I can support the use of jaws
with other applications. I have the most experience with windows xp, but I can
 try
giving tech support with windows vista and seven although I'm not sure  how
well jaws tandom would work.

Thank you.

Mike Rouillard