Re: system tray not reading correctly

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:43:17 -0400

press the left windows key,  press s till you hear settings, press enter or
right arrow, press t for taskbar and start menu, tab till you hear hide
inactive icons, if it is checked, press space bar to uncheck it.  If it is
unchecked to begin with, you might want to go through and make sure that the
only thing in that dialog that is checked is autohide the taskbar which
doesn't really have to be checked either.

When things are set up properly, you can usually tab to the system tray and
arrow through it pressing shift+f10 to access the icons if you are using
windows xp.

Johnnie Apple Seed