Re: sys trey and jaws 6x versus 7

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:35:17 -0700

Bruce,
Honestly, I've got other pressing tasks occupying me at the moment, and was
dashing in and out of email to check up on this.  I was in a friendly mood,
not some sort of Spartan frame of mind where, rather than commit the
multiple sins of "wasting bandwidth," as some delight in saying, and
burdening the listserv, and taking undue advantage of your expertise and
graciousness, I just thought I'd exchange a few words with you instead of
consulting Mr. computer and being instructed by ever-faithful Reed.  Sorry
if you felt abused and misused.