Re: sub menu not spoken in favorites menu

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:46:33 -0700

Okay.  I admit that I don't even understand the idea of folders in relation
to the Favorites list.  I know there's a reference to folder choice in the
dialogue for adding a link, and so forth, but I don't even get what the
concept is.  So I continue to just use it as a links list.

Interesting to hear about these other aspects of it, though.