Re: stuck

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:56:06 -0500

It's totally different on different keyboards, it's in the extra keys up
above the numpad and F keys and all, but beyond that I can't tell you, I
have a Memorex keyboard and it's over above the numpad in a group of buttons
that play, stop, volume up and down and a few other things, but on my spare
keyboard I don't know where it is, my mother's it's above the function keys
I just checked hers out, so if you have one, it could be anywhere.