RE: streaming radio on websites using JAWS

  • From: Bill Stevens <the.inevitable.cat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 07:29:43 -0400

There is a third party program called Hope to make Pandora's interface
accessible with screen readers.  It costs $10 as a one time fee for this
program, which then allows access to Pandora's streaming of 40 hours of
music per month with no fee (and additional streaming for a fee).  I use the
Hope program and am very satisfied with it.  More info is on their website
q-continuum.net

I haven't explored other means of internet radio so am not able to comment
further on your inquiry.

All best,
Bill

  _____