strange tagging

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:10:06 -0000

 I am writing from XP,using outlook express  still but sorting out my dell
backups,now it has had a new drive the engineer down here came back to retrieve
all my saved material, they were all backed up on 1 a western digital external
and 2 a seagate external drive, and I am finding what I found in past after my
xp desktop failed last October downloading jfw 11, well glad as I am to have
all my data going back for several years I am sifting through some thousands,
many are duplicated, some even triples, but and this is strange many are called
attachments, they  are not attachments just emails,but I am wondering if once
emails for example have been saved from one format  like OE
 to ms outlook why I get double rations of everything and do you think the fact
I used avg then is responsible for the attachment name? Will essentials which I
now use do the same? Dorothy