RE: strange question

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:42:17 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Thanks joseph..
But you misunderstood me. I'm not saying  word or jaws' behavior is
strange. I'm trying to say that my colleague's problem that she is
experiencing is  strange. Its strange  that she finds this annoying,
when jaws says print view or normal view when she press insert+t.
Its strange that this annoys her as it is very helpful to hear the view
you are in as you check your title.