Re: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:12:20 -0800

Why on earth would they do that if you call for software support?  You're a
customer, they're the producer of the product, and this is what one does.
Why do they expect your local vendor to have as much technical expertise as
the online support staff at FS?  That makes no sense.  Does it have
something to do with the conditions attached to purchasing the product out
of the U.S.?  So that they don't consider themselves legally responsible for
providing support?  If so, I should like to know that, because it would be
educational in terms of contracts and consumer law.

Thanks,
Max