RE: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:14:11 -0000

MessageThanks Adrian, I'll send them an e-mail.
Cheers.
Alex
From: Alex Stone

Anisio, How about because I don't live in the US, and my local supplier
won't have the answer. Cheers. Alex
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Rick Harmon

I disagree, JAWS has absolutely nothing to do with properties on a desktop
icon. That is either a MS issue or someone hasn't cleared the contro+Alt+j
shortcut from another icon on the desktop.

We can't blame every single issue to JAWS.

Rick