RE: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:04:44 -0000

MessageYardbird, Yes I have.
Cheers.
Alex
-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
George Marshall
Sent: 25 November 2006 17:23
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

Alex:
You may have tried this: Go into programs, arrow down to Jaws7.1 sub menu
and hit enter, arrow down to jaws.exe and hit the applications key (one key
right of the left control) and enter on properties.  This will put you on
the short cut key, tab through and see if the control+alt+J is assigned
there.  When these short cut keys are assigned like that they do not show up
in the short cut key detective.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx