Re: strange problem with jaws 8 and ctrl+alt+j hotkey

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 07:53:30 -0800

Hi,
I'm not sure what you're describing having done.  But just so long as it
worked.  I haven't installed Jaws 8 yet, so I was just explaining the basics
of setting up a hotkey.  Laura says something's wrong with her Windows with
this operation, for some reason, and I hope nothing like that happens to me
when the time comes.

Hope everything's working okay for you.
, but in any case,