Re: strange problem with IE

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:31:09 -0600

Nicol,

I agree with Cher that 512 MB of RAM is not sufficient, especially for the number of programs you have open. Try to get your Techs to increase your RAM to at least 1 GB. Also, clean out the Temp files in Internet Explorer on a regular basis by going into Internet Options under the Tools menu. There is a button under the General page of that dialog for this purpose. This should free up some RAM. I am also wondering if you are always giving the Survey page enough time to load before you start Tabbing around. Finally, although I'm sure the music is nice to have while working, try doing without Media Player, at least until you get more RAM.

I hope you have good luck getting these issues resolved.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>