Re: strange message

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:51:58 -0400

I have seen that one once or twice but it seems if I just make it go away, reporting it or not, it has no effect on anything. I can only think it's trying to load something on startup before it's ready and once it is ready it tries again successfully. That's the only thing I can think of because when I do see it, that one or 2 times, it really had no effect on the system running the rest of the day to the point where I forget all about it fast. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead4@xxxxxxxxxxx>