Re: strange intermittent Jaws problem when clicking on a link

  • From: "Lynn Williams" <m.l.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:01:18 -0400

I have something very similar happening here since SP2 was installed on my
computer without my knowledge or permission when it was in the shop being
reformated.  Many times, when I am on a web page, if I hit H to go to the
next  heading, Jaws will go silent and next thing I know, my computer is
locked up, frozen solid.  I have had to re-boot numerous times to make it
through some pages.  I'd like to know what's causing that.
Lynn