Re: still need help with focus bluue

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:12:22 -0400

?I really can't help you with most of those questions. Here's the thing with
the manual. Are you sure it is from the focus 40 blue? I heard that freedom had
a problem once with the focus 40 manual. Apperently, acording with the website
the focus has a bump after at least each 5 cells. I hope this work. I am
planning of getting a focus 40 blue myself. Can you make uncontract a specific
contraction? I am learning grade 2 braille by my own and that would be really
handy.