Re: status line in OE

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 02:22:31 -0400

Judith,

    Could status bar in OE possibly have become unchecked?  From the
message list Hit alt-v for the view menu, then arrow down or up until
you get to layout, and hit enter.  Arrow down or up until you get to
status bar and hit the space bar if it is unchecked.  Escape to leave
the menu.

    Hope this helps,

Margaret

Judith wrote:

Along with the other OE problems I have been experiencing this week I
can no longer read the status line while in the program.  Until very
recently jaws key plus the number 3 on the numerical keypad gave me
infor mation such as;
the number of new messages
the number of unread messages
receiving mail
sending mail

Now I ge information concerning my task bar such as the names of
documents that are on it.  Does anyone have a solution to this
problem?  Thanks, Judith