Re: statement when jaws starts

  • From: "Can KIRCA" <cankirca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:38:59 +0300

hi,
I used script and it worked and i  can't  recommend dictionary manager.

----- Özgün Ileti ----- Kimden: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kime: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gönderme tarihi: 27 Temmuz 2009 Pazartesi 21:20
Konu: Re: statement when jaws starts

This works. I now have it say, "Hi Chris, JAWS Is Ready."

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx