Re: statement when jaws starts

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:46:00 -0700

Please send them on list.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shannon Hannah
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 19:37
  Subject: Re: statement when jaws starts

  Hi Stephen, I have instructions on changing how jaws starts. When ever I get
a new version I change the announcement to say what version it is, the time,
date and I have even added in a few other things. Like Hello Shannon. I have
the instructions on how to do this if you want I can send them to you off list,
just let me know.
  Shannon