Re: start up error message

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 14:30:18 -0400

Hi,

In your default scripts, add the line
use "cuckoo.jsb"
These special scripts need to be called by the default Jaws scripts.

To do this:
1. From anywhere press insert 0 to open script manager.
2. Press control shift D to open default file.
3. Press control +end key to move to bottom of file.
4. Paste the line exactly as shown:
use "cuckoo.jsb"
5. Press control S to compile the scripts.
6. Tap alt 4 to exit script manager, you are done.

Hal

Hal