start menu vs classic menu.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:29:10 -0800

Hi list,
I wouldn't post this, but as you know, I have had trouble with this gateway
m675 computer ever since I got it. Well, I think I solved the problem, but
it brings up a question. FS says to use classic menu, well this computer
wasn't functioning in that setting, so today I chose to use start menu, and
it has been working absolutely flawlessly for the past 3 hours and it never
did that before. For example, ONE has no problems with jaws now. everything
works faster now. Does FS need me as a consultant? Grin. How many of you use
start menu, and does it really make a difference? I am running XP pro, and
jaws 6,  and very happy after 2 months of frustration.
Jim