Re: spybot search and distroy 1.4

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:50:03 -0400

I don't use the program interface, I use the automated batch file with the
switches to use spybot (information on JFWLite programs page).
But if what you care about right now is getting the updates applied, do the
following.  Copy the below line exactly as it is:
"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autoupdate
Go to your start menu, the run dialog and paste that in and hit enter.
Spybot will run and do the update.
Debbie