Re: spell checker in OE 5 and 6

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:40:22 -0500

Jack, just so you have not missed my point, if folks are having trouble
hearing the mispelled word and suggestion, the keystrokes
insert tab and
insert control F7 read the mispelled word as well as the suggestion.
this is just an alternative to shift tabbingand tabbing again to have the
mispelled word reread.
John