"sound card question"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:45:20 +0200

Hey folks:
i have two  sound cards  are visible in currently
the  windows  default sound card   and  real tech     EC  ninety  seven  audio.
i've JAWS  selected on  the  real  tech one.
the question  is:
if i installed  JAWS  in diffrent  method  unless  the C locle  drive,
 could that allows me to have JAWS up and running  during  the
recovering  operation?
if am mistaken  or asking  stupidly, i do apologize  all folks.
any suggest or recommend, that extremely would be appreciated!!.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
egyptian citizen
skype account:
my_speaker
On 4/23/09, Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We are thinking to use 'Go to Meeting' as a vehicle for long-distance
> training of JAWS.  Is it part of Office or another program???  How
> well does it work with JFW?
>
> Much thanks,
>
> Ann
>
> --