Re: sometimes JAWS speaks, sometimes JAWS is mum, and how come? re: Windows Live Mail with JAWS 10.1154

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:51:21 -0800

Rik,

On that particular machine, it sounds to me like your video intercept is not
installed. IF that is the case, then it is likely the problem.

All I can personally suggest is to completely uninstall your copy of JAWS 10
and then install it again clean.

If that doesn't work, or you'd like some reassurance, have FS Tech Support
on the line when you do this.

727 806-8600

Dave