Re: some basic Jaws questions

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:11:18 +0200

Hello bob:
well according to my knowledge, you cannot use the older authorization
scheme to activate the recent editions.
concerning using your backward serial number, upgrade amount and those
issues, its highly recommended to contact FreedomScientific for
further clarifications, you can reach them at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/contact.asp
sincerely I' hope that's help.
On 1/25/10, bob jutzi <rjutzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I originally was a Jaws user back in thedays of 2X and am considering going
> backto Jaws since I remember my original serial number.
> 1. Since Jaws now makes use of product activation, as opposed to the old
> Everloc protection, does this activation scheme still place a hidden file in
> the boot secter of te HD?
> 2. What's the price of major upgrades?
> 3. I have both a desktop and netbook.  Assuming I am the only user, can I
> use Jaws on both?
>
> Thanks for any info.
> Bob
>

> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is
absolutely unlimited!
it's always hope that gives meaning to life.
Alternative archives located at: